Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Results are In

So, it is really really late... we finished our 2 hour testimony time at around 1am and I am beat, but I don't want to leave without telling you the final results. Blue took the Lip Sync with an incredible rendition of Thriller, but it was Orange by a ton for the victory. They had 8 people on their team that said Psalm 34. In total, we had 35 students that said the entire Psalm. Jordan and I were so impressed with everyone. I'll post some final comments tomorrow when we arrive home. For tons of pictures, visit Kevin's website. It is linked off of the youth site off of fvbc.org under the links. Well, I'm out for a few hours before dinner.

1 comment:

Carrot Top said...

Thanks FVBC for all you did for the campers! I know of at least 2 boys that had a fantastic time. Joshua and Caleb are already talking "next year." We continue to pray for God's glory and eternal fruit from this wonderful week. Thank you!

Joshua and Caleb's mom