Thursday, June 19, 2008

DVD/CD from camp

We had a great night at Oasis last night sharing testimonies and watching the camp video. I am so encouraged to see what God did at a great camp. Kevin and I are working on the camp media. I'm hoping that by the beginning of next week we'll have everything done and printed. So, those of you in Texas, you'll be recieving about 7 copies of our DVD/CD set, which should cover all of the families. The DVD will include the camp video, the team cheers, and all of the Lip Syncs. The CD will include mp3s of all of Perry's main sessions from the evenings. Those should be in the mail by Wednesday. I'll send them to your homes at the addresses on your camp forms.

For FVBC people, those will be available for sale for $3 on Wed. next week. I hope you enjoy them and that they capture some great memories from camp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... let's have the info for Summer Camp 2009! Just a couple of months! I can't believe it's almost been a full year. I remember it like yesterday!