Friday, June 13, 2008

Pics from Thursday



Opening events for obstacle course day... go Perry!



Untying the giant knot of a 100 ft. rope



purple workin' their magic



"Fill the bucket a sponge at a time"



"Melt the Ice" game



Lazer lines for obstacle course day



A little wallyball for the boyz



The finalists for food night, with Becca and Whitney tying for first, Erin and Katie a close second with their PB & J, and Amanda, with the spiritual food of the Word in third



Taste and see that the food is yummy



The Fanta girls for food night



Just a word about this one... each night we ask a student from each team to come and name every member of their team from memory, and they get points for who names the most. Tonight was my turn. Each team bet on how many I would have left over, and the team closest to that number without going over would receive 20,000 points. The lowest number was 4. I was so happy that I named all 80 that came to camp this year without looking... but sadly, no one got any points. Never bet against a Huff... and we have Sam winning in the pew toss with 11 pews in a row.



Purple dominated the pew relay race



The winners for the long jump... nice hair Leigh



Yellow with a valiant effort, but a disappointing 2nd place finish

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(did steve win the long jump for the guys? if he did)....lil cuz, nice job with the long jump buuut you could've used a little less wind resistance to go farther. ie Cut your hair! =)

Jordan, nice job with the pew games. They look entertaining.

go purple ;) you're are awesome, especially My Favorite.

and jordy...happy early birthday girl. =)

Have fun tonight with the lipsyncs. Go big or go home. =)
Love
Steph

Moriah said...

I am so proud of you honey! Good job naming everyone.
What was Liz on food night? She looks like an overgrown moss swamp monster. (Love you Liz!)
I can't wait to see the Lip Syncs. I am especially wondering what Matt is going to do in "I'll Make a Man Out of You." But my bet is that orange will take it because of the awesome song! Go Fake Bakers (Go Kitty!)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just want to know why Phage has an orange shirt on?! Phage were are your loyalties? Wow, Travis, brave you are sticking the ice on your stomach! Maddie, you look like you were having a rough time with the knots! I cannot wait for the lip syncs!! Go Thriller!