Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Quick Points Update before bed

Good evening. Things are winding down here on day four. I have the point totals for the teams, and I'll have more pics from the days events to come tomorrow morning. Here are the standings (and man are they close)

1st place- Green "Dyno-Mites" at 568,000
2nd place- Yellow "Yak Attack" at 567,000
3rd place- Blue "The Chill" at 565,000
4th place- Red "Red Cross" at 480,000

Red is still within grasp. 1st place for Lip Sync is worth 75,000 points, with a whole day of activities ahead of us. Keep praying and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go Em and Jacob! Red, yellow? Yellow, red? What's a mom to do? Next year I'll have 3 at camp and they will all probably be on separate teams! :) So I guess I'll say go everyone! Have fun!
Love,
Mom