Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Great Day... Half way to the finish

As you can see from the posting time of this update, things have been running a little late today. The internet was down this morning, so I apologize for the lack of posts today. I'll have a lot more info tomorrow (or later today I guess). Green is making a slow but steady comeback. Have a good one...

Moriah crying out for freedom

Becca took the top prize for military night

The belly flop contest, you'll have to see the video




Green cleaned up during pirates plunder

Preparing for the clothing relay

Another great day at the pool

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday to Liz!

Mom, Dad, and John

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!!!!!!!!

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Moriah, you and your silliness that is your costume choices make me smile! I wish I were as creative as you, or gutsy...one of the two!